Gun range closes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So...Freedom of expression versus state control? The main Issue I find in this article, is that a person who did not go there, was not a regular customer had no contact with this establishment, wanted it closed.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they had a lot of Muslims...or heck, any Muslims going there before they put the sign up? And I met Adam Soltani way way way back in the day when we both went to the University of Central Oklahoma. Who knows, in another life I might have been him as our backgrounds are very similar.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...Freedom of expression versus state control? The main Issue I find in this article, is that a person who did not go there, was not a regular customer had no contact with this establishment, wanted it closed.
Vs religious discrimination..

I personally find the owners sign rather offensive Even though I’m not, nor will ever be Muslim. If it’s ok to ban Muslims, then it’s ok to ban Christians too. We can’t have it both ways.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I personally find the owners sign rather offensive Even though I’m not, nor will ever be Muslim. If it’s ok to ban Muslims, then it’s ok to ban Christians too. We can’t have it both ways.
Exactly my point. Discrimination of any sort is offensive.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would that fellow stand FTF in a heated moment and say I'm going to punch you in the nose ? Advertising intentions or abilities eliminates surprise and you know Gomer pile loves surprises. That's not my bellybutton Gomer, that's not my finger either Lou ann.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

it is ok to ban anything you want on private property. it is also ok to not do business with bigots

Latest posts

Top Bottom