Gun range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot there for years before my shooting habits changed. If you are into benchrest shooting or slow fire pistol it's probably the best around here. No rapid fire is allowed there and will bring Don's wrath over the PA.

I went out there for the first time in years a few weeks back to sight in a couple of rifles. I'll probably do most of my sighting in there in the future, but for the magazine dumps from the AR's and AK's I have to go elsewhere.

You'd also have a tough time finding a safer place to shoot.

streetglideok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just went out there today. Been there alot of times in the past 12 years. No rapid fire, 3 seconds between shots, no tracer ammo and no 50BMG. Little family owned operation that is as safe as it gets, no CRAZIES doing ammo dumps THAT SHOULDN'T. Key word there is crazies. I would like to rip thru the SKS a little, but they cant tell who is safe ripping rounds off, and who might get someone hurt. (I'll go down to Okmulgee to do that.) They have targets up to 200 yards out. Today is the first time I ever had a bad experience, and that was due to a large group there. They were down on one end shooting rifles, and the pistol area was fairly vacant. We squeezed off about 70 rounds when this hoard of people came en mass to the pistol section of the range. It was beyond standing room only. People not even shooting were blocking us from our range bag. It wasnt worth the trouble or safety of being around this inconsiderate group that was crowding us off our spot. We left but not before mentioning it to Don and his wife. I'm sure it was handled after we left.
If you're going to sight a rifle in, get some practice in with handguns or teach someone it is great. Ripping thru mags, you will want a different range.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
been there alot. great place nice folks and very safe. if you go earlier and nobody else is shooting you usually can have the range to yourself. no rapid fire but a good place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom