Gun Ranges around NE Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a quality gun range around the Grove, Miami area. I've found a smaller range in the city of Grove that offers 6 indoor lanes. Has anyone shot at this place? However, from the website what don't appeal to me is no drawing from a holster. So in short to me it limits my training, are there any gun ranges around the area that allowed drawing from holster? The closest range to what im looking for is the USSA in Tulsa but its an hour and a half away but that maybe what I have to do IDk Thanks for the help.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a member at USSA , and if I go indoors I usually hit 2ASC also in Tulsa. I haven’t seen many gun ranges that were better than those two but I am sure some exist

AnnieGirl

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a quality gun range around the Grove, Miami area. I've found a smaller range in the city of Grove that offers 6 indoor lanes. Has anyone shot at this place? However, from the website what don't appeal to me is no drawing from a holster. So in short to me it limits my training, are there any gun ranges around the area that allowed drawing from holster? The closest range to what im looking for is the USSA in Tulsa but its an hour and a half away but that maybe what I have to do IDk Thanks for the help.
Excalibur has an outdoor range only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom