Gun Safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... at least that was the title of this email that went out to multiple media agencies:

Hi Xxxxxxxx,

The recent and constant tragic news of school shootings has really awoken the nation…

Obviously what we're doing now isn't working. The death toll is stark proof of that. It's taken KIDS mobilizing across the country for a serious discussion to take place.

And I'm wondering if people are finally ready to consider new solutions?

Are you willing to entertain the notion that technology is the answer here? Or at least part of the answer…

My name is William Nidifer, President at The Spirit Project. Give me just a moment of your time for this incredibly important and timely topic and I'll explain.

Technology revolutionized how we search for information, interact with people, buy our products, find a taxi, communicate with friends and loved ones…

Why can't technology also proactively identify threats in your community as well?

Here's the BIG problem with catching shooters BEFORE they become a headline, Cynthia:

INFORMATION SILOS & SEPARATING THE SIGNAL FROM THE NOISE

All your data on potential threats is siloed across multiple reporting agencies, social service programs, databases, warehouses of file cabinets, apps, government agencies and private agencies, support groups and medical offices, etc.

It goes on and on…

And the critical signal that could identify a threat is all too often lost in mountains of data.

Because all these systems don't communicate well and don't proactively identify threats and alert the right people at the right time… law enforcement, for example.

So what if technology could do all this heavy lifting, connect the dots, proactively identify community threats before they happen?

That's why we developed CARE: Community Alert and Referral Engagement.

The ONLY software product of it's kind that solves all the above problems and streamlines community safety data making it available and actionable to the right people at the right time.

CARE breaks down information silos across critical groups and makes it available when it matters the most.

"The CARE/SPIRIT System builds a bridge between law enforcement and social service providers. This tool provides deputies another option to get people the help they need-‐ it goes beyond just writing a report or taking someone to jail. We now have the ability to assist those who have needs and defer them from our correctional and judicial systems into programs that can help them." - Leslie Rabon, Leon County Sheriff's Office, Tallahassee, FL

Our solutions were featured in Mental Health Weekly as the "Future Innovation Technology" for solving societal issues of homelessness, mental health and substance abuse.

Xxxxxxxx - I'd like to work with you to make your schools and your community safer.

May I offer you and your team a demo of CARE so you can see for yourself exactly how powerful this system is and how it can help you overcome information silos and identify community safety risks before they become deadly?

Just let me know via “REPLY” and I'll get you all the information you might need on our company and CARE.

Thank you!

William

William Nidiffer
C.A.R.E. | Founder

Email Me
Learn more about C.A.R.E

1748 Savannah Lane
Port Orange, FL 32128
Copyright©2018 SPIRIT Inc.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's another, titled "Checking back on how to proactively identify community shooters…"

Hi Xxxxxxx,

Regarding my earlier email about CARE, did you get that proposal? I'd still love to demo this product for you…

CARE is the only software out there that can help you identify potential shooters and community threats BEFORE they become the next horrible headline.

There's a massive array of programs and projects out there, for example See Something Say Something… many of them good at the singular thing they do.

The problem with these existing approaches is they lack coordination across the multiple community sectors of schools, students, parents, courts, employers and law enforcement or into the larger fabric of exposures at the level where high risk individuals live and display tell-tale signs of negative behaviors.

Imagine if you had one system that proactively could sift through all these disparate silos of information including online data from social media and the dark web… and turn them into actionable insights that let you identify potential shooters or community threats BEFORE they shoot up your local high school or any other public establishment.

What would that do for your community?

this is really long overdue…

Sadly society sometimes changes at a glacial pace… and I know making BIG claims means some people will just roll their eyes. But it doesn't have to be that way. All it takes is a few forward thinking decision makers like yourself to give it a shot with an open mind and I promise change can be real.

How about we start with you, Xxxxxxx?

The only thing I'm suggesting here is a 100% risk-free demo of the system and an open mind. I promise I'll open your eyes to a better world and safer communities with real technology.

Just let me know via REPLY if you want more information… or if you don't believe me for whatever reason, do this:

Hit "REPLY" and send me this email: PROVE IT!

I'll take it from there, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Best,
William

William Nidiffer
C.A.R.E. | Founder

Email Me
Learn more about C.A.R.E

1748 Savannah Lane
Port Orange, FL 32128
Copyright©2018 SPIRIT Inc.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like authorities had all the red flags they needed at the Florida school shooting, I don't know how getting another flag from a software program would make any difference.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say do away with all the modern day tech/electronic gadgets and go back to doing things the old fashion way, people had a somewhat happier lives back then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom