Gun sale scammer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also watch out for Barrel Ammo Depot out of Houston TX. When they wanted payment via Zelle I walked away.
My friend got suckered in and sent them money and so far nothing...

Just ran onto Global Fire Arms Suppliers. Incredible inventory, incredible prices, accept bitcoin and western union for payment.
Pretty sure that they are scammers.

I would never do biz with someone like that, but apparently there are a bunch of people that have.

Good post. Thank you for actively helping and protecting the community. Nice job.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran across the bitcoin thing for some primers and ammo at pre scare prices, no taxes, no shipping cost but had to pay in bitcoin. First, I have no idea how bitcoin works but got a heads up on this scam.
I guess ignorance is a good thing.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran across the bitcoin thing for some primers and ammo at pre scare prices, no taxes, no shipping cost but had to pay in bitcoin. First, I have no idea how bitcoin works but got a heads up on this scam.
I guess ignorance is a good thing.

I would have to take a hacksaw to a quarter to send 'em bitcoins..........

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sounds like a website I found a few years ago, they had a rifle and 2 pistol's that I could not find anywhere, not only that the prices were really cheap, I recall the rifle was $300 less than any listing I had seen before, was almost ready to hit the purchase button but then remembered I had signed up as a member to the site a day earlier, never got an email notification, so I decided to search for the website nothing found, then I started looking at the order sheet, there was no record of who I was paying, needless to say, I didn't order, one of my friends ordered a PlayStation for his grandson, was a complete ripoff

Latest posts

Top Bottom