Gun Sales Exceed 1 Million for 35 Straight Months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It would be good if 2A citizens would flood Congress with this data. The pimps and whores (who constitute the sum total of our elected representatives) should be constantly reminded of the above facts.
Why do you want them constantly remined of the above facts? What do you think that will do?

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what separates USA from the world. This is what frustrates the Elites/ Globalists/Totalitarians so much.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm convinced it's those people that own more than 1 house filling them up . Hoarders I say.
No one needs more than 1 gun . They should sell the one they have if they want a different one. 😂
it's been done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_handgun_a_month_law
we've literally rationed purchasing all sorts of goods, including guns and ammo. moot point that if anything adds to my argument.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
also; firearms are not like residential addresses that are required for a very large subset of forms and societal acceptance and advancement.

like how many times are you asked to list how many firearms you own when you apply for.....anything? but they want to know where you live. why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom