Gun sales slowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still buying parts for AR's. Two left to build. One lower, and two uppers. Some of the Magpul furniture hasn't gone down that much especially the buttstocks and hand guards.
I may start looking at Nordic, etc.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slow? Sales have just about came to a stop. Trump isn't the gun salesman Obama was, or Hillary would have been.
Yep. Now is the time to buy and stock-up. Start saving your disposable income again about 6 months before the next election and through-out, God forbid, a liberal controlled congress or presidency.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am over by the Yukon Walmart now; I think I'll pop in there and see if they have that deal going on still.

(EDIT: They don't...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knocked out most of the guns on my "want list" over the last two years. There's a few stragglers but not many. I still enjoy going to shows to see whats out there even though I dont expect to buy any "new" guns.

I do hope, however, this will help pick up the "traditional gun" used market. We've been flooded with black guns in the last decade and things with wood stocks and blue are not nearly as common on the used tables. Hopefully that changes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom