Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cabelas has 10% off firearms, plus an additional 10% off for using your club card, plus 5% for LE/Mil, and they all stack. Snagged a brand new hk usp expert 45 for $721 out the door night before last.

I also rarely leave H&H without a firearm when I go. Outside of Sports World in Tulsa, most of the small shops I go to have their stuff above MSRP by a fair margin so I don’t bother anymore.

i think i recall someone mentioning that Cabelas has a history of not honouring their own discounts....

H&H< Wilshire.

H&H has **** customer service, and treats people like ass. their employees have a **** attitude, that's my exp.
i've heard good things about big boys but i've never been.

TulsaMike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think i recall someone mentioning that Cabelas has a history of not honouring their own discounts....

H&H< Wilshire.

H&H has **** customer service, and treats people like ass. their employees have a **** attitude, that's my exp.
i've heard good things about big boys but i've never been.
While cabelas and bass pro are the same owner now, cabelas still has a lot of their old school employees, especially in the gun library, which is much different than the gun counter. I generally have crappy luck at bass pro as well, but cabelas does me right most of the time. A lot of it is also finding an OG there, and not a new kid that doesn’t know anything.

As far as H&H, any larger gun store usually has a few elitist assholes, but when I go in, I know what I want and don’t ask for their opinions, so all I need is pricing and availability. I’ve always been treated well there and met a few guys who go out of their way to help me.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
While cabelas and bass pro are the same owner now, cabelas still has a lot of their old school employees, especially in the gun library, which is much different than the gun counter. I generally have crappy luck at bass pro as well, but cabelas does me right most of the time. A lot of it is also finding an OG there, and not a new kid that doesn’t know anything.

As far as H&H, any larger gun store usually has a few elitist assholes, but when I go in, I know what I want and don’t ask for their opinions, so all I need is pricing and availability. I’ve always been treated well there and met a few guys who go out of their way to help me.
There is a OG there. He has put some attractive prices on used guns and some overstock items.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been to the one in Washington, I bet it is awesome! They have some nice stuff in stock for sure but I'm guessing the issue with stocking guns like the ones you listed is that VERY few people have both your good taste and the money to buy them so they sit on the shelves so they wait to order them. I went to the one here in OKC and they have an Laugo Arms Alien in the cabinet and who know when they will find a buyer for that very cool but very expensive and niche gun.

In talking with the guys that work there it sounds like they are going to offer some cool lever and wheel gun options to sort of embrace the Oklahoma cowboy tradition which would be cool.
Any chance you remember how much they were asking for the alien? I’m in the market for an atlas but the Laugo arms is tempting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom