Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caddys83

Marksman
Reaction score
I've been to Guys and Gals. Great guy. I bought a Rock Island VR80 shotgun

I also been to Locked n Loaded 14451 NE 23rd St, Choctaw, OK 73020 I bought my very first AR15 from them. Smith and Wesson M&P15T

Arkade

Marksman
Reaction score
I like Sooner State Pawn.
OKC Gunworx has competitive prices, but I think you have to order online and have it most stuff shipped there.
Firearm Central are nice, but a little high on prices.
Gene Sears I have gone too 2 times and it's ok.
Of course there are Academy and Cabelas/Bass Pro.
That's all I have gone to.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun to re read this oldie. I must say even the old grumpy useless gun shops were still preferred by me compared to the Safety 1st gun range that was in Edmond. Only shop I actively thought I was gonna get shot in….by the owner. Some need in line in front of me asked for a holster, owner asked for what, nerd turned his body and lifted his shirt to show whatevs it was, owner pulled his piece and ready to drop him and everyone behind him. Never left a shop so fast in my life

Slickwil

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree. At the time, I was a LEO but was still treated like a substandard customer.

I walked in one day with the full intention to buy a new Remington muzzleloader. The salesman was a complete @$$. He showed me the rifle then said, “Well are you going to buy it or not?“ I said, “Yep, but not from you.” Then motioned to another salesman that was always decent to me and told him that I would like for him to complete the sale.

That was the last thing I ever bought from them.
I have bought a few guns from them.The last time I stepped foot in there was when I asked the big burley gentleman to pull a Thompson
Last time I went to Outdoor America, I wanted to look at a Benelli nova and supernova for an Ironman 3 gun build. The salesman refused to even let me touch one because they were closing in 30 minutes, so that wasn’t enough time for the paperwork. So I left, and told them up front why. It was prob 2010/11. Not quite sure. Never went back.
I bought a few guns and knifes from them. The last time I stepped foot in there was when I was in the market for a Thompson 1927a-1, I asked the big burley guy to let me look at the one on display up above and behind him. He said no it was for display only. I walked out and went straight to the newly opened Big boys and they ordered me one and had it in 3 days. Also Mike at H&H didn't want to order me one either, said it would be 3 months.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fun to re read this oldie. I must say even the old grumpy useless gun shops were still preferred by me compared to the Safety 1st gun range that was in Edmond. Only shop I actively thought I was gonna get shot in….by the owner. Some need in line in front of me asked for a holster, owner asked for what, nerd turned his body and lifted his shirt to show whatevs it was, owner pulled his piece and ready to drop him and everyone behind him. Never left a shop so fast in my life
Reminds me of the first time i met that guy. Only went there as last resort

Rugerscout80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I frequent Sooner State pawn. I've been dealing with Tommy and Todd for a decade plus. Also a new gun store is DR Gun supply up off of 122nd and MacArthur. Bought a pistol on black Friday from them. Great guys with good knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom