Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't go out to Sears very often, but I have had to ask them for help and they've been pretty good about it. I bought my reloader and one handgun and a lot of ammo over the years. I went to Big boys back when they were over in Wheatland and they seemed to have a nice little shop but when they moved over to there new place I could really tell a difference like they got the big head or something and I just don't like people like that so I'll never go back, there like a wannabe H&H to me, except H&H treats people better. H&H's prices are not good at all is the only problem I've had there.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Gene Sears, never had a problem getting waited on. I sold a 33 year old Ruger M77 7mm mag with a shot out barrel I bought at TG&Y new for $184 and they gave me $350 for it. They also usually have in stock the Berger/Hornady bullets and powder I need.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like Gene Sears, never had a problem getting waited on. I sold a 33 year old Ruger M77 7mm mag with a shot out barrel I bought at TG&Y new for $184 and they gave me $350 for it. They also usually have in stock the Berger/Hornady bullets and powder I need.

I might also if I ever got to meet him. I have been there twice. I walked up to a counter and then after being ignored all over the store looking for my item and waiting for someone to get their ass up from drinking coffee to help me. I needed some CR123A batteries from Surefire to finish a service call down the street. No one was on the phone and no one bothered to even greet me with a look up. Walked out and vowed never to go there again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom