Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigilance OKC

Marksman
Reaction score
Sears Shooting Supply can get about anything, dealt with Mustang Gun & Pawn for years there really nice people can't say the same for big boys. I buy older used guns most of the time so I usually buy them on the internet and have them shipped to Sooner State Pawn and those people are great never had an issue plus they charge 10 bucks for a transfer which is the best price in town from what I've seen.
Gene Sears in El Reno is great. I’ve transferred mana firearm through them and got a tour of their warehouse once. You have no idea how big it is until you see it. They have a decent collection of used guns as well. I also like Village Tactical and have bought a few from them as well.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to shop. Wheel and deal.
I like to hit up all the places mentioned, you also can find great deals at pawn shops. They are spread out throughout the state. There are places maybe 1 or 2 hours away from okc also in all directions that are out of the way. These small shops will deal on new and used guns. Some are buy, sell, and trade. Places I bet you never heard of like Breckenridge, ok. There is a place also called Mary swap meet not sure if it's in mwc or Spencer off 39th on the east side. also worth going to in Southern Oklahoma Dog Trade in sulphur, ok on rock creek, Sunday morning early (flashlight recommended) do a few day trips or look online and you will find a few here and there.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big Boys and Gene Sears have an advantage in that you can fondle the used fire arms on display.
The big box stores I can't even see the caliber and so on. [rifles and shotguns]

Genesis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didnt scan all 14 pages, and im SURE its been mentioned, but sooner state pawn is absolutely wonderful. Great people, great prices. Seriously, ive NEVER had a bad experience there! Also, ez pawn on sw59th and western has some good deals at times, and a usually decent selection of rifles/shotguns/handguns. Be aware they can get busy and the employees dont know much about the guns, on average though.

Edited to add- these are in oklahoma city metro area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom