Gun Shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blue Haven is legit and they actually donate a rifle each year to the Midwest City Citizen’s Academy where the benefits helps a MWC PD officer or family.

C1F91657-EC06-46E9-9354-965CF357723F.jpeg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was kidding. They have been a joke for as long as I remember. Back even pre 2010 they had $700 Glocks.
I got kicked out of there one time for saying to a customer you don’t want to buy here. The prices were so high I thought they weren’t trying to sell, only run a range. That was around 2006.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it appears that over the last couple of years Gunworld has slipped down a bit in the satisfaction reviews. They used to be a great place with knowledgeable people . . . not so much these days, it seems. Actually my usual go-to store and range used to be Big Boys, but being that I no longer drive it's challenging to get out that far. That is the reason why I was asking about 'Gun Haven' in Midwest City, which is only a few miles from where I live and is very doable via Lyft ride share.

Wait..... what LOL?

Latest posts

Top Bottom