Gun Show in Broken Arrow Jan 30/31

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like the driving reason to go to gun shows these days is to try and find ammo, all the while bending over.
Well yeah. If you didn't prepare. Pay to play.
It's either a pay little ahead of Time or pay more Later when you need it.
I'm experiencing this with reloading. I just started in Late August.
So I'm paying quite a bit more. It's just the way it is. Sucks to be me. But that's the market.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've stayed at Stoney Creek before. FYI - for an extra few bucks a night, you can upgrade to a room with one of those head to toe massage chairs! Heaven!!!

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son is there now

He said it crazy, and he's not even inside. He's next door. No place to park. People ramping curbs and jacking up the grass at the nice hotel hosting. Every thing is a parking space type deal.

He went for the grins, but I doubt he'll make it inside.

edit - he just sent me a pic. Long line. He's not going in. Don't blame him. Not worth all that for a few laughs.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well yeah. If you didn't prepare. Pay to play.
It's either a pay little ahead of Time or pay more Later when you need it.
I'm experiencing this with reloading. I just started in Late August.
So I'm paying quite a bit more. It's just the way it is. Sucks to be me. But that's the market.

I agree, I wasn’t pointing fingers. I’m kind of in the middle supply-wise, and I have a small amount of reloading supplies, but I haven’t reloaded anything besides cowboy action calibers and loads. I think I’ll just ride it out and hope for better days ahead!

Latest posts

Top Bottom