Gun Show Thieves This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have news about the grab and run gun show thieves this weekend? Heard they grabbed and ran, but were chased down by about 50 guys. Apprehended and stolen guns recovered. May have been just today at OKC show— not sure.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not if you are on foot, hoofin' it across the open grass and trying to out run an OKCPD Cruiser.
Hey, how in the heck are you? I could of probably been talked into bringing a steak sammich supreme this week but I've got doctor's appointments Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Somebody's gotta make their fancy car payments this month. Guess it's my turn....AGAIN

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, how in the heck are you? I could of probably been talk into bringing a steak sammich supreme this week but I've got doctor's appointments Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Somebody's gotta make their fancy car payments this month. Guess it's my turn....AGAIN

Tuesday, Thursday and Friday huh? Well how weird, same days as me! I'm finally on the uptick with this nasty pneumonia. My fever got to 104 and it may have done some dain bramage...

Latest posts

Top Bottom