Gun Show This weekend December 29, 30 OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a show, we sold out of our 308 Oracles in the first few hours, we plan on bringing the last of them today.

I was really surprised at the price people were paying vendors at the show for just stripped lowers, anywhere from $600. - $900. People were paying vendors $2300. up for Colt 6920's, and $1600. for Oracle 5.56's and were happy they got them for that price. I saw people that bought weapons and lowers from me last week selling those same items at the show for the prices I just stated, and more.

I am also seeing the people that accuse others of gouging now doing the same thing themselves. I am really surprised sometimes.

Busted! Maybe you can return the favor next time when they slither through your doors.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw your booth today it was a nice set up. I went in looking for 2 10/22 (me and wife) and the cheapest one I found was around 350 I was stunned thought I could get a good deal haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom