Gun show, Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone go to the gun show this weekend? It was a little RK show. I went for a little bit this morning, couldn't see anything I couldn't live without. I brought a couple guns to sell and you should have seen the look on the dealer's faces when I told them my price. It was as if they took a bite out of a lemon. I had a dealer offer me more on my G17 than somebody offered me in the classifieds.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One vendor last show had OSBI marked Springfield XDMs in .40 but he was sold out. I wanted one for my PD marked gun collection, but it wasn't to be. I had no idea the OSBI carried XDMs.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One vendor last show had OSBI marked Springfield XDMs in .40 but he was sold out. I wanted one for my PD marked gun collection, but it wasn't to be. I had no idea the OSBI carried XDMs.
Used to be Glock 21, 17 and 19 before the XDM and XD. Now Glock 17, 19 and 45 MOS models. The XDs went to GT Distributors so he might have got those from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom