Gun Show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's hard to say,usually not too much in reloading supplies at a Metcalf.If you can wait till November and go to Wannamacher,there'll be LOTS there.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RedMax -

is the Wannamacher the grand daddy for the state of OK - I've heard it is in Tulsa and happens either once or twice a year.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my experience Metcalf shows have been alright. Sooner gun shows are a little bigger/better, but they beat the RK shows IMO.

I think I'm going this weekend because there are a couple things I want to flip.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RedMax -

is the Wannamacher the grand daddy for the state of OK - I've heard it is in Tulsa and happens either once or twice a year.

It's the grand daddy for the entire country. You can find anything you want; it's the first time I've seen a Purdey shotgun at a gun show (if only I'd had $70,000 to spare).

Downside is that it's really crowded, and prices tend to be inflated.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only in NOV? I will use ole googly for the finer details.....thanks Poopgiggle.

Heard it is a monster, and hard on the bank account I would assume. And patience due to the masses, but it sounds like the place to see everything out there....

missed the OK Full Auto shoot, hope to make the next big-en.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been a guy at the Metcalf shows that sells almost an island full of reloading supplies and equipment but I think he's only there on Sat. His prices are normal retail for brand new items but there is a good selection and supply.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been a guy at the Metcalf shows that sells almost an island full of reloading supplies and equipment but I think he's only there on Sat. His prices are normal retail for brand new items but there is a good selection and supply.

Good because I'm flipping stuff specifically to buy components so I can start using my new reloading setup.

BTW if anyone wants some wood grips for a Sig P6 AND wants to help me buy a pound or two of Unique you can kill two birds with one stone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom