Gun shows in OKC/Pryor/Tahlequah this weekend. Any reports?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the OKC show, I was kinda shocked at some prices, I saw BNIB Glocks for under $500. ARs for $600. Decent ammo prices at some tables. Still a bunch of overpriced stuff but generally I thought prices were down from a couple months ago except for the price of admission 😭

everyone seems to think that prices on all guns inflate...that's true of guns no longer in production, rarities, collectibles and so on. m1903 springfields, Mausers, Mosins, etc. are all going up in price, so it's reasonable to charge more for them. But new production ARs, 1911s, whatever....you can't expect to sell a used gun for the same you bought it for. like a used car, once you drive it off the lot, it loses value. It's crazy how many times i've seen used guns sell for more than i could buy it for brand new. Why would i pay 1,200 for an AR i can buy for 900 brand new? It just blows my mind. Why would i pay the same price for the gun you paid 5-10 years ago?

i don't know if it's some sort of personal attachment to it, or they've just sunk so much capital into the things that they want to get a return on that. but it's definitely outrageous. the only people who would spend that kind of money are either clueless or can't get it through background-checked means. that's just my .02.

Latest posts

Top Bottom