Gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a gunshow coming up this weekend? Or maybe one happening as I write this post? If so please let me know and thanks for the info

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a list I found online.
69C0E95E-B3C3-4493-BBC3-C981865CC53E.png

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever been to that one in broken arrow? It is quite a drive for me so wondering if it's worth it
No, it is the first time I have seen one listed at Rhema. I have only lived here for two years.
I will be attending as it is just a few minutes away from where I live.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it is the first time I have seen one listed at Rhema. I have only lived here for two years.
I will be attending as it is just a few minutes away from where I live.

If they don’t post the admission price, it’s going to be too high for the show even with the $1 discount.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you ever been to that one in broken arrow? It is quite a drive for me so wondering if it's worth it

I'm in BA. I've been to Rhema. I'm 99% confident it's definitely not going to be much of a gun show. I sure wouldn't make the trip from OKC. But, it's your call. It's in a congested part of town boggled up by (our famous perpetual) road construction.

Also, during their Christmas display, they have signs up that underscore their strict "no guns" policy. But now they're hosting a gun show?

Interesting dichotomy. Their house; their rules and all, but, they oppose guns in the exercise of Constitutional rights. However, if they can make a buck ...............

(I wonder if they pull down the "no guns" signs?)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom