Gun shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only go to the Wannamaker in Tulsa & heartland in chickasha. Other shows don’t have a lot of milsurps, so not worth my time

1911er

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a sign for the one at Rhema, and then passed it accidentally while making my rounds. It took a great deal of self-control to not whip around right there and go blow my wad within five minutes and then feel empty inside. Good sense prevailed.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This afternoon some crackpot came in, picked up a gun and tried to load a loaded mag into it.
Got the crap beat out of him and hauled away by the police

Last edited:

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This afternoon some crackpot came in, picked up a gun and tried to load a loaded mag into it.
Got the crap beat out of him and hauled away by the police

Lol what gun show? Claude hall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, a friend had an AK (IIRC) on his table at a show. A guy came up and wanted to look at it, so he cleared it and handed it to the guy. To his shock, the guy yanked back on the bolt and dropped a live round in the chamber, at which point my friend yanked the rifle back. When he asked the guy what in the wide, wide world of sports he thought he was doing, he told him that was how he was told you could check to see if the bore was shot out. He was then informed that you could stick a bullet in the muzzle to check the bore, not the chamber...

Latest posts

Top Bottom