Gun Storage: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of Gun Safes and Locks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I just finished it, and there's a minimal amount of swearing. Conservative snowflakes might not appreciate some of it, though (he is talking to the Liberal Gun Club, after all).

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I skimmed thru it.

Meh Great info for most people who buy-n-large have no idea about security. Can't say I agree with him about the benefits of ceramic wool over "sheetrock". Yes, There are better ways of doing it but the fire rock actively cools the inside of the container. 1st thru releasing trapped moisture and second thru chemical reaction releasing more. Rock wool and ceramic fiber don't do that. Maybe one exists but Ive never seen a UL rated safe that use it either.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
His information is solid but his swearing has turned me off to this man. I used to use his videos as a tool for customers to learn about access control and physical security until one complained his swearing got in the way of his message. That was the last time I ever recommended anything I have not previewed first. Imagine how much more successful his business would be if he would just grow up.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His information is solid but his swearing has turned me off to this man. I used to use his videos as a tool for customers to learn about access control and physical security until one complained his swearing got in the way of his message. That was the last time I ever recommended anything I have not previewed first. Imagine how much more successful his business would be if he would just grow up.
I don't think his business is hurting at all, and there's basically no swearing at all in the presentation part of the video (which is almost all of it).

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda lost me when at one minute five seconds into it he called us MAGA hat wearing blue lives matter $#!t stains. You all did catch that right?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I find it comforting that there's a liberal gun club and a devoted following of people who enjoy shooting, self defense, and hunting outside of the typical "conservative country guy". The more people of different walks of life that are responsible, proficient gun owners the better off we all are.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda lost me when at one minute five seconds into it he called us MAGA hat wearing blue lives matter $#!t stains. You all did catch that right?
Yes. That is the primary reason for post #3. Just drive right on by it, or change the channel, whatever floats your boat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom