Gun Stores We Hardly Ever Mention, Let Alone Patronize

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like 7 Element closed up shop. Anybody know more?
acb2ceb27b7b6d48a3d2963a7649bc0f.jpg
ed9b5c8edd7395bee90f1951d87a72a5.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill
They did close shop, announced it on their FB page a few weeks back, believe they closed in mid-December or so

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

- Winston Churchill

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7 Element is close send. There is a flower shop in that spot now. Very nice store, good inventory, David was always enjoyable to talk with, and a beautiful "guard" dog. I'm sorry he had to close.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I buy from 3 places and have been for years.
Sooner State Pawn. I like Tommy and Todd and they have always down me good.

Village tactical. I like Hoov and they do me pretty good out there too.

C.J.s. I usually buy parts and odd and ends from these guys. They have always been friendly and they have a lot of stuff in there.

I go into some of the others mentioned sometimes to look, but rarely buy anything. Call me cheap, but I don't like paying more money for something that I know I can buy for less at several other places.

I miss the old Outdoor America. I still only bought from Gabe and Hoov.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7 Element is close send. There is a flower shop in that spot now. Very nice store, good inventory, David was always enjoyable to talk with, and a beautiful "guard" dog. I'm sorry he had to close.
I agree. I posted trying to get him some business and had no idea he had closed.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For us here in the OKC Metro, I can't recall hearing much about Mustang Pawn and Gun, or that place in Bethany, CJ's Sports, I think it is? Anybody? Are there others?

I haven't been in Mustang Gun & Pawn since Paul passed away.

Haven't been in CJ's since I was treated like the town leper in there. They won't get another penny of my money. Ever.

I need to go out to Henry's. I haven't been out there or to see Hoov out at Village Tactical since right after my neck surgery. I like those guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom