Gun Stores We Hardly Ever Mention, Let Alone Patronize

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not so much a gun shop but Brigadoon Army Surplus in Del City deserves a mention here. They do sell ammo and firearm accessories. Oh, and the Milsurp stuff is great too!!!
(I really need to stop in there again sometime)

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Check out Pack Mule Armory inside of Ross Transportation. I think it's about SE 25th and Macarthur? Can't remember exactly.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not so much a gun shop but Brigadoon Army Surplus in Del City deserves a mention here. They do sell ammo and firearm accessories. Oh, and the Milsurp stuff is great too!!!
(I really need to stop in there again sometime)

Brigadoons stopped selling guns a few years ago. BATFE came in for an inspection with attitudes showing and the owners told them where to stick their FFL.

They still have some military surplus items for sale.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Village tactical, sooner state pawn, cjs, firearms central on expressway,the pawn shop on 10th and MacArthur has some neat stuff occasionally. There’s gunworx on council and expressway but the only time I went in the shelves were empty and the guy pointed me to a computer they had and said I could browse their website and order it to the store.

BlackRiflesBoy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7th Element Firearms in Moore is a great shop. The owner is a veteran and great to work with. Prices and selection are good. Knowledgable owner and his shop dog is always happy to see you. I am glad tobsee ships like this be successful.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
7th Element Firearms in Moore is a great shop. The owner is a veteran and great to work with. Prices and selection are good. Knowledgable owner and his shop dog is always happy to see you. I am glad tobsee ships like this be successful.

Looks like 7 Element closed up shop. Anybody know more?
acb2ceb27b7b6d48a3d2963a7649bc0f.jpg
ed9b5c8edd7395bee90f1951d87a72a5.jpg

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill

Braggs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's Classic Pawn in Edmond that I've been to a couple of times. They usually have at least a dozen long guns on the wall and 6-10 random handguns in the display case. Their pricing reflects what you see the pawn shops asking on gunbroker (too high) but they have been willing to work with me on the price getting it to somewhere near actual market price.

Mostly I like to go pawn shop hopping on the southside. Always a wide variety of guns down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom