Gun to case ratio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious, do you have enough cases to load up all your guns at the same time?
I have found I'm sorely lacking and have maybe enough cases for half of them. Am I the only one or do you only keep a few cases around?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not enough cases for every long gun, but enough cases and safe socks for all of them combined. I do have enough cases and gun bags for all my handguns.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found I normally end up with 10 guns each range visit on average. I could probably get everything in a case, bag, or sock if I had to from the safe but if it ever gets taken all at once its cause I am moving and I will use a boat. I am all about convenience anymore.

I have moved away from hard cases completely for range visits. They are two heavy and use to much space. For ARs and some things that require a case due to size they get a soft case that holds mags like this. I have multiple lengths and I try and use just big enough for the gun. Shotguns, lever guns and anything else that will go in a sock goes in a sock. 2 or 3 guns in socks will fit in the place of a single soft sided case. Pistols I use soft cases that will preferably hold 2 pistols or more along with mags. I like both of these the ruger double pistol and these are probably my favorite Midway USA Tactical pistol case. You can put one or 2 full size in the middle and then a compact in each of the side pockets. Easily 3 or 4 guns in one bag and it has 7 mag pouches. I am all about getting as much stuff into a milk crate or two to make transport easy as possible. If you wanting good ammo crates for range trips. These are smaller and fit perfect amounts for range visits and aren't to heavy.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where would I store them?

I have enough cases for what I take to the range in a day.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could get close with cases. I must have too many cases and not enough guns ;) (not including the cases pistols came in originally.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom