Gun types

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’ve been on this site for awhile now, done a fair share of buying , selling, and trading. What I find odd is that I no longer own a striker fired gun. I have all da/sa or sao guns. Which is fine, just back doored me. I don’t dislike striker fired guns, have owned a lot. So just a question, anyone else like that? Of course I could always remedy that, who knows.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I’ve been on this site for awhile now, done a fair share of buying , selling, and trading. What I find odd is that I no longer own a striker fired gun. I have all da/sa or sao guns. Which is fine, just back doored me. I don’t dislike striker fired guns, have owned a lot. So just a question, anyone else like that? Of course I could always remedy that, who knows.
I’m down to zero dao and have dumped most da/sa semis. I dislike da.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have mostly da/sa, dao or sa. The reason is twofold. First, I don’t particularly like striker fired pistols. Second, I can’t seem to hold onto a striker pistol. I always trade them off for something I like more. Several times I’ve traded an inexpensive striker pistol to a kid who inherited his grandpas classic firearm and wants something tacticool.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several pistols and revolvers, but only one is striker fired. It's usually the one I carry the most, simply because it's the most convenient to carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom