Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't do farcebook, instagram, twitter or any other 'social messaging' type sites, and I had not heard about it until yesterday. I wanted to be sure everybody on OSA was aware. I don't believe it has a prayer, but ...

GovTrack now gives it a 24% chance of being enacted

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's because they are black....

I have a partial can of olive drab and some kinda brown color too if anyone wants to use it to rattle-can your hi-point so it’s no longer an assault weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rep. Hank Johnson Files HR 5717 The Most Anti-Second Amendment Bill In Recent History
Colion Noir
Published on Mar 20, 2020

The author of this slumgullion of a bill, Hank Johnson, is the same Congressman who was concerned that Guam would "tip over" if the US Marine Corps contingent there was reinforced. His congressional colleagues know Hank isn't smart enough to come in out of the rain so this will be the last we'll hear of this bill.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The author of this slumgullion of a bill, Hank Johnson, is the same Congressman who was concerned that Guam would "tip over" if the US Marine Corps contingent there was reinforced. His congressional colleagues know Hank isn't smart enough to come in out of the rain so this will be the last we'll hear of this bill.

And yet, some people voted him into Congress. Same kind of people who voted in AOC, and they’re everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom