Gun world rant/question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexTrumu

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WHY oh why is this store so expensive? I drive around for work and I was on the east end of town a while ago. I had a couple minutes between appointments so I figured I'd check out Gunworld.
I got real excited when I walked in because they have a GREAT selection of firearms. All kinds of shotguns, revolvers, semi auto handguns, quality bullpups and conventional rifles. Whoo doggy it felt like 2019. And then I start looking at prices.

$700 for shield plus?!?!

$40 for 50rnds of CCI Blazer 9mm????

$600 for a Taurus 856???

$700 for a bodyguard 38??

$700 for a gen 3 Glock 19??????!!!!!!!!!

40 DOLLARS FOR PMAGS

I can't believe they're still open. Asked a dude to see an LCR after about 15 minutes of standing there the guy said "6 shots of 357 is a lot of firepower" and I said "It's 5 of .38" and he just laughed while giving me a "sure" look. As if I was completely wrong. Till I opened the cylinder and then he didn't seem as friendly.

I asked how much the FFL transfer was and he said, to my face, with a straight face, "$135". I laughed and he did too, but got damn he wasn't lying!!!!

Do they skip the background check for the elevated prices or something? Is it a front for a for a more clandestine operation? Is it an ATF honeypot? Maybe they have a secret gambling room in the basement.

(obviously not)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they just take advantage of lower income, less informed, first time gun owners. And it's disgusting.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
They still have ammo and rifles in there that I saw back during the first obama gun scare. Its ridiculous. I am convinced that the store is a front for money laundering or something of the sort. They tried to sell me tapco AK mags for $60 each a few years ago. Their Korean steel mags were $80 each. Do they still have bargain AR's priced at $3-4K?

Latest posts

Top Bottom