Gunbroker adds another fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogRob

New to the site!
Reaction score
This is all BS for GB to collect more $$$ for doing what they are already being paid to do. I am a Real Estate Broker in NC and "REQUIRED" to take at least 8 hours of mandatory classes every year. These classes just keeps the Broker up-to-date on "regulations" and market trends. Cost is a few hundred dollars. Just how difficult is it for GB to keep current of "regulations"? How do they do that? A 1% fee gathers them THOUSANDS of extra dollars annually for a BS Compliance charge that should be the cost of doing business. I have purchased my LAST GB item forever.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another problem with GB seems to be schills. There is one seller I have noticed a bidder who consistently bids on high end guns, but never seems to ever buy any of them. Many of them are thousands of dollars. Bad enough how high many of the really nice guns have become without having to deal with fraudulent bidders.

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like almost any auction, you don’t get it for what you bid. Taxes, fees, commissions, FFL, etc. etc. etc.

I have given up GB and arms list. It’s OSA or a local store for me. Glad we have a forum of somewhat like minded people.

Let’s don’t let it get screwed up!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anymore I just look for department marked guns on GB. Some go for ridiculous money. Like Pennsylvania state police Glock 21, or Michigan state university PD Sig 227.

Latest posts

Top Bottom