Gunbroker deal dilemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nicer than I would have been. Let us know what the feedback he leaves you says.

I would have mentioned he is selling products he doesn't have in-hand. Have you received a response from GB?

Won the auction, email from seller stated that the firearm had sold already He apologized for selling items not in hand. That possibility was NOT stated in description. Would NOT do business again
Edited thanks for the suggestions.

Gunbroker Fraud Department said:
Thank you for letting us know.
We ask you to post appropriate feedback for the seller.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nicer than I would have been. Let us know what the feedback he leaves you says.

You really don't need to leave an F here for feedback...I understand your upset, but in all decency we've communicated back and forth and I know that I have made every effort here to make certain we take care of you if not today, in the future. I would ask that at this point you don't leave feedback and allow me the opportunity to get you a great deal on something in the near future to make up for this lousy situation. Thank you, Henry
Waiting in my inbox

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smooth talker he is.....

Annoys the heck outta me when someone says "I'll get you back next time." If you intend to right by someone there's almost always a chance immediately.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Test him.
Have him send you an inventory list and find something you like. See if he's really willing to make amends and cut you a better than good deal.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been looking for that particular firearm for 2 years, finally found it and won. Frankly I'm tired of looking for it. This is what I've decided to do, as a dealer you have better access to distributers than I do, so if you get me a Baikal MP-94 in 308 at the price I won it for, I'll change the rating. It stands until then.
My latest email

Latest posts

Top Bottom