Gunbroker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Current item that I bought shows an estimated shipping prompt. ..and payment via paypal.
I cannot find their paypal address anywhere and don't want to assume it is their contact email as a lot of times sellers have different ones.
I sent an email asking for further instruction shortly after winning the auction....then called the next day and left a voice mail. No response from either.

Tin Star Firearms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best thing I have learned from Gunbroker, both as a seller and buyer, is patience. I know going into any transaction that if I need the item by a set date, I should order somewhere like Midway, Brownells or the like. I prefer to buy and sell with USPS money orders so there is a bit of tracking ability built in.

Andrew

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So dude finally sends me paypal info (Friday) after an email, phone call and then second email. I ask him to verify paypal info before I send...He says it's good. I copy and paste it and hit send (Friday). He emails me tonight (Sunday) that he hasn't gotten payment and asks me to verify I sent it to the right place and "repeats" his email...only now it's spelled different. A N magically became a M...sure glad he verified it as I asked.
All squared away now and should be shipped tomorrow at lunch. Wonderful experience.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do yall buy or sell on gunbroker?
I almost always buy locally...but a buddy of mine buys almost exclusively from gunbroker.

For those of you who sell on there...do you use the checkout function? If not, why so? Seems having to wait for emails to go back and forth really slows down the process, especially on something like accessories.

I like the idea but havent really had much of a use for it. I've probably made 3 purchases from there, none of which are firearms.

I've never had an issue with them, but the shipping costs on top of the transfer fees make it an expensive prospect, comparatively. Unless you're buying something unlikely to be found on store shelves.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought a few guns on gunbroker but haven't sold any.2 of the auctions I won ended early in the morning on a holiday and I got a good deal on both of those.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a few on there, never sold. All but one went well - listed as "new" and came in not only not new but well used and dirty to boot. I offered to keep it for a partial refund that would bring the price into the range of other used guns of the same make and model and the seller tossed a fit accusing me of trying to lowball, refused to refund shipping or pay for return shipping, etc.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a few on there, never sold. All but one went well - listed as "new" and came in not only not new but well used and dirty to boot. I offered to keep it for a partial refund that would bring the price into the range of other used guns of the same make and model and the seller tossed a fit accusing me of trying to lowball, refused to refund shipping or pay for return shipping, etc.
How did you resolve it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom