Gunbrokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never done business at Gunbrokers, but saw something i wanted, and "bought it now". ends up they were out of stock even tho their ad said they had 2 in stock. refund in process, contacted another seller for same object, just now got the mail that they are out of stock as well. hmmmmm seems to be sellers/dealers on Gunbroker who advert product they do not have in stock. Called Dan Wesson and it's in their webstore and in current production. Sadly it isn't on the discount list, but only a few dollars more than Gunbroker, and by the time you figure the 3% gig and shipping i suspect it will be less. Adios Gunbroker

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people on eBay that use a D2C approach. They don’t own or inventory the product simply take an order for it and they have the company ship directly to the customer, or they ship to seller and they turn and ship. I have always wondered if some of these “underwear FFLs” have a deal with Davidson’s or other distributors that works in a similar fashion. It’s actually not a bad model... Wholesalers move more guns, middleman takes small cut for advertising taking order, local FFL gets transfer fees, buyer gets exact gun they are looking for at the best price and no sales tax. The problem is when they sell a gun that isn’t there...like this.

I usually buy used and if I buy new, I buy at my local gun shop. I have in the past bought several guns off GB just because they were a stupid low price. On one, my friend that owns the gun store said that was $150 below his cost and it’d be dumb to buy from him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom