Gunfight at North Pole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When selling a firearm it’s best to have a loaded firearm concealed on your person.

https://www.alaskasnewssource.com/2...e-say-was-co-conspirator-charged-with-murder/
“According to charging documents for Davis, Selid found a listing for firearms and related materials online and set up a meeting with the seller at the Taco Bell in North Pole, negotiating a price of $2,700. The charging documents state that the two men did not bring money to the meeting.

Upon arrival, Davis took the seller’s CZ pistol with a “snap cap” test round loaded.

Charging documents said that Davis told the seller, “We’re taking it all.”

Davis allegedly pointed the CZ handgun at the seller and Selid pointed his own handgun at the seller, who told North Pole police that he believed he was about to be killed. According to the charging documents, the seller grabbed Selid’s handgun and pointed it away from himself, drew his own handgun from his waistband and shot Selid at close range.”

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whenever I sell anything to someone I don't know I meet them at the PD where I worked. They either show up or they don't. If they do the transaction usually goes down just fine and we go our separate ways, if they don't show up there's probably a good reason why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom