Guns for the Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun laws south of the border, especially for foreigners, are usually pretty draconian.

I'd rely on cash, anti-diarrhea and malaria medication, and situational awareness.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since it's a jungle, range will mostly be very limited.

A sidearm for small and/or quick situations (.22LR maybe; more ammo in less space) and a 18-20" barrel 12ga for every thing/body else (I'd go with a pump, some would prefer semi-auto). You could pack slugs for the 12ga if you expect any open areas.

Just a few thoughts. :drunk2:
^^^
This

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun laws south of the border, especially for foreigners, are usually pretty draconian.

I'd rely on cash, anti-diarrhea and malaria medication, and situational awareness.
Don’t forget the full semi automatic ghost machete with the 30 caliber 30 round magazine clip of machete blades

retired trucker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So let's say you got "invited" to be part of an investigation in the jungles of the Amazon some where between Brazil and Bolivia, what firearms would you take with you ,for that matter what other equipment would you think would be essential?
dont think i would take any firearm until i researched the laws in a foriegn country.contsct with a guide?

Latest posts

Top Bottom