Guns In Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A long time ago and friend and I were discussion a the forthcoming OK parking lot gun law.

We were throwing out ideas. We were concerned about parking lot break ins. His idea was before a company could prohibit employees from carrying at work, they had to provide secure, safe guard storage at the entry point to the property.

We came to the conclusion that neither of use trusted anyone we worked for that wouldn't want us to carry in the work place.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people want to turn the whole of society into a giant day care center for fools. Freedom is dangerous. Deal with it in your own way.

1664890197035.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That damn woman shouldn't have worn that short skirt. She is responsible for her rape, not the rapist.
Shouldn't blame the victim. It is though one thing to be the victim of a theft you didn't want, then another to plan for it. I was at an Academy Sports more than a few years ago (about 2015) looking at a Taurus 709 (really glad I read reviews on it, didn't buy it.) The clerk at the counter said he had one, "it is a great gun for your glove box, if it gets stolen I won't care to much." Yes, we should have an expectation that our vehicles or home won't be broken into, but it happens. His statement did rub me the wrong way, it appeared as he had an indifference to the possibility of theft to the point it was inevitable. A $20 lockbox in many instances will deter thieves in a parking lot, the goal is to smash, grab and get outta there.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shouldn't blame the victim. It is though one thing to be the victim of a theft you didn't want, then another to plan for it. I was at an Academy Sports more than a few years ago (about 2015) looking at a Taurus 709 (really glad I read reviews on it, didn't buy it.) The clerk at the counter said he had one, "it is a great gun for your glove box, if it gets stolen I won't care to much." Yes, we should have an expectation that our vehicles or home won't be broken into, but it happens. His statement did rub me the wrong way, it appeared as he had an indifference to the possibility of theft to the point it was inevitable. A $20 lockbox in many instances will deter thieves in a parking lot, the goal is to smash, grab and get outta there.

I was being sarcastic. The victim is not responsible for what a criminal does. PERIOD. End of story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom