Guns In Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong on both points. Exaggerated means I lie. Poor choice for a FTF should it ever would be and as answered previously posted never underestimate your enemy whom so ever that may be!
No I didn't, generally it's true. Stop being obtuse.
You definitely never lived in a large metropolitan city. Poor country boy with a large vocabulary just doesn't cut it in this time and place. You accuse me of being obtuse? You are the dummy in this conversation fool!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at you doubling down on the flex. You can disagree all you like, but generally no matter the discipline, great fighters aren't muscle bound freaks and those that bench 500pds have a false sense of security. Don't really care what happened in the 50s, fighters are different now.
You mean like you, who are part of the WOKE crowd that run the first chance they get if somebody says boo to them. Yes your kind that always runs and leaves the friend to fend for him/her self! I have seen your kind all my life. An agitator and never a healer. Sad! You are not very smart either when you don't know what I am talking about and you seem to know nothing about what you are talking about. However I can get you a Kindergarten primer if you are lost it may help!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wrong on both points. Exaggerated means I lie. Poor choice for a FTF should it ever would be and as answered previously posted never underestimate your enemy whom so ever that may be!

You definitely never lived in a large metropolitan city. Poor country boy with a large vocabulary just doesn't cut it in this time and place. You accuse me of being obtuse? You are the dummy in this conversation fool!

City boys have always been wannabes from my experiences. Talk big..... can't fight.... can't shoot...... etc. I must've triggered you because now you're trying to call me woke, which doesn't even make sense. Notice where all the liberal values come from? Large Metropolitan cities. So you are correct in that regards, never lived there, never wanted to. Love my 2A rights too much for starters.

I accuse you of being obtuse because you can't seem to get over yourself to see the bigger picture of what I'm saying. The conversation was rhetorical with regards to elderly or unhealthy people being generally and easier target. You then popped off like you're some super senior, well great.... more power to you. Still doesn't represent a majority of the elderly population and STILL applies to my point that fault lies within those that would commit the crime and that applying fault to the victim is a slippery slope.

Last edited:

Vigilance OKC

Marksman
Reaction score
There are a lot of good pistol safes you can use in your car that will at least prevent the smash and grab. I would never leave one in a car unattended for long periods of time though. Fine for your examples of running into the post office or federal building. Lock it up and you should be good to go and it’s available to park back in that holster when you’re done.

Steve S

Marksman
Reaction score
NEVER, NEVER leave a gun in a car UNESS it is parked in a secure area and the gun cannot be taken with you. If you have to leave it, make sure it is securely locked up. I have had to leave mine in the trunk of my car. Thankfully it has compartment that is kind of hidden and the car has a security alarm on it. I've only had to do it once but was thankful it was safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom