Guns & Movie Quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could be fun, or a total bust...

Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
--I have two guns, one for each of ya.

Heritage Roughriders.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Little known movie called Vice. It was where the phrase Make my Day was first used, but the best 1-liner was a female black cop pulled her gun and said. Blink Mother Fu!@#* and You'll Die in the Dark.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .22 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

north_american_arms_22_mag_mini_revolver_1456797_5.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .22 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

View attachment 119913
HA! Just finished watching a Clint Eastwood movie, Blood Sport.

Latest posts

Top Bottom