Guns Oklahoma Dot Com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s new or not, but I just recently happened upon the Guns Oklahoma site. Per Okie4570’s post this morning, the classifieds on here are evidently causing problems, so now having this resource for gun sales might be a good enough reason to dump the classifieds on here (at least the gun classifieds).
Guns Oklahoma FREE Classifieds | Buy Sell Trade Firearms in OK

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think without the classifieds, a lot of people would move on to other websites. Sure you would have the "diehard OSA" crew, and that's fine, but the classifieds are what drew myself and a buddy to this place in the first place. I'd probably stay around for a while (Much to the dismay of some of the more sensitive people :wink2:), but I'm not so sure everyone else would.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The classifieds sure didn't attract me to OSA. The opportunity to read and learn more about firearms and their maintenance and to determine good choices in firearms to purchase is what drew me.

Then, the "general" sections began to attract me as well. In fact, the "general" sections is where most, if not almost all, of my comments have been placed. I'm still "learning" in the other sections, so in those places I'm still mostly just reading.

My reading has gotten shorter since I started avoiding any thread that is dominated by a certain individual, especially so in the Boiler Room.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The classifieds sure didn't attract me to OSA. The opportunity to read and learn more about firearms and their maintenance and to determine good choices in firearms to purchase is what drew me.

Then, the "general" sections began to attract me as well. In fact, the "general" sections is where most, if not almost all, of my comments have been placed. I'm still "learning" in the other sections, so in those places I'm still mostly just reading.

My reading has gotten shorter since I started avoiding any thread that is dominated by a certain individual, especially so in the Boiler Room.
But they got rid of Joe Grizzly Terry :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom