Guns Oklahoma Dot Com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just stick around to hopefully lay eyes on the infamous @RickN 's glorious sword. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?:laugh6:
Good thing this is a family site isn't it. 🤪

sword.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just stick around to hopefully lay eyes on the infamous @RickN 's glorious sword. Hey, a guy can dream can't he?:laugh6:

You might want to be careful with that...

...he just might go to buying swords for $10 and sell them in the classifieds for $1000. And, one might not ever know if they actually bought "THE" sword.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m guessing the classifieds are having too many comments about pricing. Haven’t had any issues with buying stuff on here but I could see the problem with disagreements being public. If someone asks too much then make an offer you feel is reasonable and move on if it isn’t accepted. I might peruse the mentioned site on the off chance something interesting shows up.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
He who just has two initials preceded and succeeded by underscore marks.
hmp. I disagree completely. He's nothing at all like JG. He's does nothing wrong, he just posts stuff. I do think that if one is going to call someone out, they should say his name. But that's just me.

He just believes that he can actually convinced the sheeps who watch and believe MSM, which the rest of us conspiracy theorists know for a fact will never happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom