Guns Oklahoma Dot Com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m guessing the classifieds are having too many comments about pricing. Haven’t had any issues with buying stuff on here but I could see the problem with disagreements being public. If someone asks too much then make an offer you feel is reasonable and move on if it isn’t accepted. I might peruse the mentioned site on the off chance something interesting shows up.
And your guess is wrong ....this particular instance anyway.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmp. I disagree completely. He's nothing at all like JG. He's does nothing wrong, he just posts stuff. I do think that if one is going to call someone out, they should say his name. But that's just me.

He just believes that he can actually convinced the sheeps who watch and believe MSM, which the rest of us conspiracy theorists know for a fact will never happen.

Well, he may be somewhat like JG. If he gets called out for something that he posts that is wrong, he seldom admits wrong but just deletes the "wrong" posting. And, in spite of people giving him "receipts" for their argument, he still claims that no one can prove him wrong.

To me, that makes him a liar.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, if you say. I've read almost all those and the best that anyone has really done to counter anything he's said is to post something from foxnews or something. Usually pretty weak and subjective IMO. Whatever. It is what it is.

I still think if you're gonna call out an individual, say their name. Got it if one is gaslighting a group, but that's different.

One more thing, he's a paying member and has some standing inasmuch as feedback. We have members here with jacked up or no feedback and they don't pay anything that are given more deference.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, he may be somewhat like JG. If he gets called out for something that he posts that is wrong, he seldom admits wrong but just deletes the "wrong" posting. And, in spite of people giving him "receipts" for their argument, he still claims that no one can prove him wrong.

Yep, he constantly lies. In which he's no better than Fauci.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

the ignore button is your friend.
I kept going to the "Trump news" thread just to see the spamming someone does.... almost like the Meme thread, but my sheet's funny, lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the ignore button is your friend.
I kept going to the "Trump news" thread just to see the spamming someone does.... almost like the Meme thread, but my sheet's funny, lol

I guess I'm too old for this technical stuff...

...I still can't seem to find how to "ignore" someone or a particular thread.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hover your mouse over the username and some options appear, one being the ignore button.
on your phone, just touch the user name and you will have the same options.

Thanks, but other than a few threads that I have no real interest in reading, I generally like to not ignore people so that I can still learn things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom