Guns Oklahoma Dot Com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I came here for the hunting and fishing forum. There wasn't a Boiler Room back then. Saddlebum informed me this morning the the original OSA was created because Glock Talk wouldn't allow classifieds in the Okie section. I don't even remember it being used that much back in 2010 when I joined but maybe was just unaware.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I want 1 million dollars and a 63 corvette for it. :P

iu

iu

Keep the change

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the user side, there appears not to be, the mods take good care of you all. Bots and spam, and scam, all night and all day, you guys just don't see them, we try to make sure of that.
Thank you mods for keeping it cleaned up for everyone. I enjoy this site which includes the classifieds, but I’d stick around if it was gone. I hope that it doesn’t come to that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came here for the hunting and fishing forum. There wasn't a Boiler Room back then. Saddlebum informed me this morning the the original OSA was created because Glock Talk wouldn't allow classifieds in the Okie section. I don't even remember it being used that much back in 2010 when I joined but maybe was just unaware.

He's right, but it was also because the mods there were nazis. Something we haven't had to deal with here in a long time, now the mods over there are pretty laid back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom