Guns stolen from cars…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO the biggest deterrent is don't let it be seen and lock your doors. Most criminals aren't going to break into random locked cars in the hopes of finding something. They are going to break into the ones with a guaranteed payoff. Out of sight, out of mind.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still a fact:

Dums continue to implement restrictions on law abiding citizen, based on the "actions" of inanimate object, while ignoring the criminal.

Pull up your panties and pull down your skirt. Quit blaming all the problems on liberals. Blaming others is a sure sign of a weak personal constitution.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pull up your panties and pull down your skirt. Quit blaming all the problems on liberals. Blaming others is a sure sign of a weak personal constitution.

You sure to do love to blame the victim. I bet that's only when they are gun owners though. Defending those libs too. Weird flex.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sure to do love to blame the victim. I bet that's only when they are gun owners though. Defending those libs too. Weird flex.

I’m not flexing. You’re correct about the Right always playing the victim when it suits their agenda.

If you think I’m taking a side for the Left or the Right you’d be wrong, I don’t side with losers.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just stop lol.... did you read your own article?...... they are flat out calling for gunowners to be responsible for what someone does with a stolen gun at the end of the article. You don't have to be a Mensa candidate to see where that will lead us.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just stop lol.... did you read your own article?...... they are flat out calling for gunowners to be responsible for what someone does with a stolen gun at the end of the article. You don't have to be a Mensa candidate to see where that will lead us.

I know it’s shocking your delicate egos that you should take personal responsibility for anything nor do you have to be a member of Mensa to realize it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s shocking your delicate egos that you should take personal responsibility for anything.

You just can't see the forest for the trees in that article.

lOcK YoR DooRZ!!! IT WiLl StOp AlL mUrDEr!!!

Meanwhile: Let's write a law to hold gunowners responsible for their stolen firearms.

Seems the personal responsibility lays within the individual that steals someone's property, THEN murders the homeowner when confronted.

But here you are... casting stones at us like a petulant child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom