Guns stolen from cars…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just can't see the forest for the trees in that article.

lOcK YoR DooRZ!!! IT WiLl StOp AlL mUrDEr!!!

Meanwhile: Let's write a law to hold gunowners responsible for their stolen firearms.

Seems the personal responsibility lays within the individual that steals someone's property, THEN murders the homeowner when confronted.

But here you are... casting stones at us like a petulant child.

I have no idea why you feel like a victim or why intelligence seems to be an issue for you. When did I call you out as a victim or call into question your intelligence?

To my point… If hearing that you should be responsible for your actions, or blaming liberals (or conservatives for that matter) for the sky falling around you is a recurrent theme in your life that puts you in a tizzy. It’s you who’s the problem, not them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea why you feel like a victim or why intelligence seems to be an issue for you. When did I call you out as a victim or call into question your intelligence?

To my point… If hearing that you should be responsible for your actions, or blaming liberals (or conservatives for that matter) for the sky falling around you is a recurrent theme in your life that puts you in a tizzy. It’s you who’s the problem, not them.

Oh I fully believe in personal responsibility. I'm just starting with the criminal that committed murder. In lieu of simping for the left by blaming gun owners.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blame the gun
Blame the gun owner

The CRIMINAL being a CRIMINAL is not at fault.

Troll, name call, show your lack of intelligence.

Not locking your vehicle, not real smart.
Leaving valuables in sight, not real smart.
********* taking what doesn't belong to them is not pardoned because a lock wasn't involved.

There was a time, not in too distant past, that homes, vehicles, tool sheds, barns, gates were NOT locked.

Libturd coddling criminals and blaming everybody else created this society.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least you’re diatribes are consistent even if they completely miss the boat.

I’m not giving nor anyone I know gives criminals a pass for doing criminal things.

Absolving ourselves of our own sins is what created this society. Blaming others for the problems of society is what created this society. No holding each other to a higher standard is what created this society.

Bury your head and blame libiturds if you want, but that’s loser thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom