Guns with significant dates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering who has guns with significant manufacture dates attached to them. I have a Beretta a302 made my birth year and a Sig P6 with the slide date the same month I was born. I just think it's pretty cool to have a gun the same age as me. The cars from '81 not so much.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20170111_185658.jpg
"Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty"

aka best birthday present ever for a 14 yo

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to dig it out and take a pic but I have a Mod 12 Win 12 ga pump built in 1928, the same year my dad was born.
Its been completely restored, with new stocks and rust blue'd that was the norm when the gun was born.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have any significant dated guns....I prefer to get ones that were significant to family members.

One of dads heavily field worn Browning BSS.
Great Grandpas Winchester 1887
Dads first rifle (Winchester .22)
Dads graduation gift (Browning Auto 5)

I'll eventually end up with my grandpas first revolver, uncles Auto 5 and a few others that are important to me but I've managed to get some cherished pieces so far :)

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Glock 21SF that while the number doesn't relate to any date or event, I chose it over several others cause I thought it was unique.

XXX-123. The X's aren't the real characters on the gun of course, just the numbers.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Ruger LCR in .38 Special with my birthday on the little gold envelope that contains the factory test fired spent case.

I kept the box and envelope and gave the revolver to my dad. He was needing something small to tote with him when he and mom travel. I figured thisaway, it wouldn't get sold or traded by me. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom