Gunshop owner confronts BBC liberal, I know exactly what you are trying to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BBC = British Brainwashing Corporation :thumb:

Gunshop owner confronts BBC liberal, I know exactly what you are trying to do
RobinHoodUKIP
Published on Oct 4, 2017

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they never said that about the .223 unless I missed it..
Start at about 1:04: "I ask to see the most powerful gun in the store...." The camera goes wide, showing the display on the wall, then cuts to a close-up of an AR-pattern rifle with a sign advertising 5.56/.223 ammo at $9.99/box (proximity suggesting the caliber of the rifle, but regardless of caliber, if an AR-pattern is the most powerful gun in the store, it's a pretty sad store).

That, coupled with the immediately-preceding discussion of the Las Vegas shooter (whom we all know used an AR-pattern), puts a lot of bias in plain view.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
“I’m tired of y’all demonizing us, if you don’t quite we’re gonna do something about it to make you stop, that’ll show ya.”

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to hear it outright before I jump to conclusions and read things into a story that may not be there.
That is a peeve I have with people putting words into things that aren't fact. Media and many others do it ..I think it all needs to stop.
But nothing I can do about it. So carry on and when **** does hit the fan i will be ready for it.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Start at about 1:04: "I ask to see the most powerful gun in the store...." The camera goes wide, showing the display on the wall, then cuts to a close-up of an AR-pattern rifle with a sign advertising 5.56/.223 ammo at $9.99/box (proximity suggesting the caliber of the rifle, but regardless of caliber, if an AR-pattern is the most powerful gun in the store, it's a pretty sad store).

That, coupled with the immediately-preceding discussion of the Las Vegas shooter (whom we all know used an AR-pattern), puts a lot of bias in plain view.

Speculation.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speculation.
Perhaps, but certainly not unreasonable.

Ever done video production? I have. Cuts don't happen by accident; video--especially B-roll--is chosen and placed very carefully, to a precision of a single frame (29.97 frames/second on traditional NTSC analog broadcast, up to 60 frames/second on digital). It is a conscious editorial choice to A) have B-roll, B) select what B-roll to use, C) determine what audio it will overlay, D) determine how long it will be shown/replace the original video, etc. Creative use of B-roll can completely change the context and meaning of the original footage.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a bunch of crap. The usual liberal bs. I love the editing that involved the AR. And yes, the shop owner is right, guns are the only thing that guarantees our freedom. If we lose our guns we lose our freedom. Anyone with half a brain should be able to understand that. Why do people think the government wants our guns so badly? It isn’t because they think it will make us more safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom