GunSkins gun wrap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if it will crinkle up after a couple of mags?
Nope, at least not in my experience. A few years back I did the GunSkins thing on a couple ARs, a shotgun, and a Glock pistol for some folks. Came out really nice. The pistol wrap stayed on til the owner traded out for a Cerakote job somewhere, and the ARs are still wearing it. The shotgun? Not a clue. Haven’t spoken to that one for a while.

It’s a solid product if you want to change looks, and it can (not a guarantee but it can) improve your grip as well.

I will say that I didn’t care for the feel of it under my fingers when firing, but that’s just me. I like high texture, grabby, grainy kinda stuff.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just don't drop it out in the field! :yikes2:
Talk about a needle in a haystack.
Nice job! What about clearance issues? Do mags still drop free and slide racks the same etc?
Yes sir, Everything still functions as it should.
There is plenty of clearance between the slide and frame and the magazine and the frame.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just don't drop it out in the field! :yikes2:
Talk about a needle in a haystack.
Nice job! What about clearance issues? Do mags still drop free and slide racks the same etc?

My hunting buddy bought some kind of camo wrap, early 80s. Put on his 870, to duck hunt with.

We had unloaded decoys and I drove off to park my Bronco in some trees. Unbeknownst to me, Curt had laid his shotgun on top of my truck.

Took us an hour of good shooting light to find it.

He got home and un-camoed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom