GunSkins gun wrap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was given a package of GunSkins from a friend for Christmas for one of my Glocks. Anyone here tried this?
Wasn’t sure about this product but thought today I would give it a try. Especially since there is no harm to the firearm or residue left if and when I decide to take it off.
It took about 45 minutes to wrap my G43X but I took my time. Time will tell as to how good it holds up but I thought if anything, it will help keep the holster wear down.

I checked out their website ( www.gunskins.com ) and watched a few of their videos. Man, they have a lot of desiges and the prices seem to be pretty good. Anyway, here are a few pics of my G43X after the fact. I still need to get the hair dryer out and heat up and pull out a few wrinkles around the front sight. Heat the vinyl up a bit and it will go where you want it.

625FE598-6F95-4F6C-B3F2-52009B8B0FA3.jpeg

B268C1BE-1E24-4606-A59B-B5A68FC489E9.jpeg

09591176-C734-4E79-9047-B7FEDC23D433.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How hard was it to do, I've looked at it myself but was hesitant thinking it would be difficult to install & look clean where the lines overlap
It wasn’t too hard at all. The secret is a couple of new blades in the razor knife, a heat source (I used a hair dryer on hi heat) and some patience. The cool thing is that if you get it on crooked, you just peel it off and start again. The vinyl stretches and is easy to maneuver when heated up a bit. I had fun doing It.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks very nice. Maybe “creative” camera work to hide imperfections or you did a great job. I have looked at this product, but dismissed it. I may need to reevaluate. I have a G26 that doesn’t deserve to look as scuffed up as it does now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom