Gunsmoke Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously wonder how long shows like that will be found in the wild. I caught 3 minutes of the Jeffersons on one of the MEtv type channels last night. In that time George tried to run off a girlfriend of the brit neighbor by calling her out for wearing pants instead of a dress and harassed the white neighbor for his honky-ishness. I'm still a bit triggered.
I remember reading an article a few years ago that said if you want to have non PC entertainment like that (Married With Children, etc) you might want to invest in getting your own copy and a way to play it, so you can show your kids and grandkids.
Sad thought.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that in most episodes, while in the Long Branch, Matt has his back to the door and they usually leave without finishing their beer.
Well, after the 25th take of the same beer scene I can see that. The famous family dinner scene in Blue Bloods Tom Sellek says he is so tired of looking at food for 3 hours he can't eat for a half day or more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom