Gunworld Prices Yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was calling around to a few gun shops yesterday to see if anyone had any 9mm range ammo in stock. Most places are obviously sold out, but when I called Gunworld, they said they had plenty of stock, but I didn't get prices over the phone. Now first things first, I should've logged on here to see if anyone had posted any opinions about this place before I went, but I didn't.

I drove out there, and was amazed at what I saw inside. Now most places right now are sold out of pretty much everything, guns, ammo, etc. When I walked into Gunworld yesterday, there were guns everywhere. All of the displays are packed with firearms, all of their wall racks are stacked 3 & 4 rifles deep. They had TONS of stock. I walked around, and then I learned why they have a ton of inventory. Their prices are INSANELY high. Here's a few examples:

Sig M17 - $899
Taurus PT1911 - $899
SW 642 .38spl - $699
Glock 48 - $799

I then went to the ammo counter to look at what they had:
9mm Fiocchi 115gr. FMJ range ammo - 50 round box - $40!!!
9mm Hornady Critical Duty - 124gr +P - 25 round box - $55!!!
.380 Fiocchi 95gr FMJ range ammo - 50 round box - $50!!!

I politely left without saying a word, knowing that I'll never step foot in that store again. I feel bad for all the people buying stuff there because they are being taken to the cleaners. As I stated earlier, I should've looked on OSA before I went out there.

This guy must Only run this business as a tax shelter. His prices are/ and always have completely ridiculous. I cannot imagine how he has stayed in business as long as he has. He must be friends with Rijas.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After a solid night of sleep, what I think I meant to say was nothing at all. I wish no ill will towards anyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom