"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, they are slowly shutting their own doors for good, every day is a day closer to the lights are off for good. Stay away from there.
Hopefully THIS. I bought a gun off Gunbroker couple years ago and saw where they were listed on the GB site for 20.00 FFL transfers for internet purchases. So I called at noon and asked if they did them and he said of course. So I went in that afternoon to give the info. He gave me a bill for 167.50 for the transaction. I told him the GB site said 20.00. He had no response but to look over at another employee and ask if that 20.00 price was true. He stuck to the inflated charge and I left. I believe they took the FFL transfer listing off GB after that.

Clayman0211

New to the site!
Reaction score
Yeah I have a problem with impulse purchases, I had a bad feeling after putting it on layaway! Needless to say a lesson learned! I wanted to make the community aware of there business practices but it looks like I'm the only human being in oklahoma who was clueless! They say a retired peace officer owns the establishment if so I would expect better!

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GunWorld is the epitome of everything wrong with a business. Shady, disreputable, high prices with arrogant employees. I give it the bird everytime I drive by it just for having the word "gun" in it.
It's the Barack Obama of the gun world.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully THIS. I bought a gun off Gunbroker couple years ago and saw where they were listed on the GB site for 20.00 FFL transfers for internet purchases. So I called at noon and asked if they did them and he said of course. So I went in that afternoon to give the info. He gave me a bill for 167.50 for the transaction. I told him the GB site said 20.00. He had no response but to look over at another employee and ask if that 20.00 price was true. He stuck to the inflated charge and I left. I believe they took the FFL transfer listing off GB after that.

OMG 167.00 on a transfer? how is this guy even still in buisness? and how has the BATF not yanked his paperwork for screwing people?

Clayman0211

New to the site!
Reaction score
OMG 167.00 on a transfer? how is this guy even still in buisness? and how has the BATF not yanked his paperwork for screwing people?

Yeah there was a couple there from New Orleans who purchased a hand gun after the transaction he sprung the ffl transfer fee on her and asked if that was a problem she replied "well I don't have much of a choice now since I own it"

Latest posts

Top Bottom