"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I when in there the other day they had a box of 22lr 50 round box the same stuff at academy for 4.49 a box gun world had it for 24.99 a box THATS 24.99 a box that .50 cents a round

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In for the Bash... Gunworld is a disgrace. I wish they would go under... I know somebody that is already local and established that probably jump at the chance to take that joint over.

Then ask them to. It was listed for sale a while back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in there back when they first opened. I always like to check out new gun stores and window shop. They had a Colt SP-1 AR-15 in the rack. I asked how much they wanted for it. Without blinking an eye, the guy said $5000.00. I asked why so much? He said that it was a Colt and made in the 70's and that it was what they were worth.

Never been back again.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At Gunworld it's not all about the guns. Most of us that shop at Gunworld do so because of the ambiance. The poor folks already have H&H!! Now stop complaining and go shoot your Hi Point's somewhere else!

A5Sooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At Gunworld it's not all about the guns. Most of us that shop at Gunworld do so because of the ambiance. The poor folks already have H&H!! Now stop complaining and go shoot your Hi Point's somewhere else!

Your a d b a g . Regardless of where you buy, a comment like that smells like...well, you know.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your a d b a g . Regardless of where you buy, a comment like that smells like...well, you know.

And another one took the "sarcasm" bait.

I gotta go there just to see this place...it's like trying to avert your eyes from a car wreck!

Don't do it, Brandi. You'll never be the same.

Heh....if you wanna see a car wreck, I can show you a whole yard full of those just north of I-35 and I-44 on the NE side of OKC. (Actually, that is an auction location that has about everything on wheels, including RV's.)

Truth be told here, my first purchase from them was when they were still Mashburn Arms out on South Eastern Avenue. That one was actually a pretty good deal for us on two handguns, so I guess I went in the next time and bought a rifle thinking they were one and the same. Only after finding OSA did I learn that it wasn't a good deal on the rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom